At Live Aligned Family Chiropractic, we are committed to providing the best chiropractic care in Golden. We have been helping people get out of pain and live healthier lives since 2018.
If you experience pain, then Live Aligned Family Chiropractic is here for you! Painful agitations may be caused by a variety of reasons such as injuries, stress, or even genetics. If you have not been experiencing these symptoms for a while, and they suddenly start getting worse, it is best to consult your doctor right away.
We can help with that! Our doctors specialize in adjusting and aligning your spine to relieve any pressure on your spine and nervous system.
The mission of Live Aligned Family Chiropractic is to improve the quality of life for patients through prevention and wellness care that aligns with their goals and lifestyle. We provide an environment where people feel at home, welcomed with open arms.
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic is a type of therapy that focuses on the alignment and structure of your body, mainly where it concerns the spine. Chiropractors use their hands and instruments to adjust different parts of your back to relieve pain or improve function. The goal behind this process is for you to heal from within by improving spinal health with chiropractic care. The big idea of chiropractic is that the body can heal itself if there is no interference.
Chiropractic care is a patient-centered, all-natural, and noninvasive approach to health. It addresses joint dysfunction, spinal misalignments, neurological problems, and muscle strains while also correcting postural alignment through chiropractic adjustments that have been practiced for years.
Chiropractors do not just focus on the spine and spinal injuries. They also are trained in manual or manipulative therapy, postural education, and ergonomic training. They often work alongside primary care doctors and surgeons who specialize in back injury cases if appropriate for patient rehabilitation.
How Does It Work?
A chiropractor is a doctor of the spine, moving joints and muscles to relieve pain. Through an evidence-based treatment like spinal manipulation or mobilization, they will find what has caused your issue without surgery or medication while preventing it from returning.
Chiropractors are often considered to be the go-to for back pain. However, many offer treatments that extend beyond traditional methods. When there is no evident worsening of symptoms during treatment, it may take place three times per week for 2 to 4 weeks and then be evaluated afterward. If improvement has been observed, the frequency and intensity can be adjusted accordingly.
A good chiropractor should be able to help restore movement and repair any damage done by injury or everyday stresses such as sitting too much throughout the day, which leads to stiffness. They are trained to get the body back in alignment so that it functions at its best.
Chiropractors will work with you, creating an individualized treatment plan based on your specific needs and goals.
Treatment from a chiropractor is necessary as it has cumulative effects that result in hands-on interventions. Physical ailments require repeat visits to train the body and exercise for strength preparations. Lifestyle habits can contribute to bodily misalignments, which regular care helps keep under control with professional assistance.
Live Aligned Chiropractic is here to help you. We specialize in pain relief and restoring mobility. Our experienced chiropractor will work with you on finding the best solution for your particular needs. Whether it be a treatment plan or lifestyle modifications like ergonomic changes to reduce strain while working at the office.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic treatment is one potential option for pain relief. Several people are interested in alternatives to medication. Still, not everyone knows about the benefits and risks associated with chiropractic treatments. The following are some of the primary benefits of getting a chiropractic treatment:
- Relieves Neck Pain – Neck pain can be a common occurrence for many people if they sit and bend their neck often. A chiropractor may help you ease your neck pains by realigning the spine to relieve tension in the muscles of your body that surround it, including those around your spine too.
- Ease Headaches and Migraines – Spinal manipulation therapy is an effective treatment for tension headaches and those that originate in the neck. The 2016 study found that 6-8 sessions of cervical and upper thoracic spine manipulation were more effective than movement or exercise at relieving pain. It remained true even after three months had passed.
- Reduces Symptoms of Scoliosis – The Cobb angle is a measurement of how much side-to-side deformity is there in the spine. A 2016 study found that treatment with chiropractic care could improve this measure for people suffering from scoliosis, as seen by noticeable improvements after four weeks and eight weeks of therapy.
- Helps With Chronic Pain – A recent 2020 study found that adults who underwent chiropractic treatment had a lower number of prescriptions for opioid pain relievers than those just seeing their doctor.
- Improves Athletic Performance – When you regularly receive treatments for your back, it may help improve your athletic performance. This could be due to increased joint mobility and reduced pain that will free up space in the vertebrae where tissue can’t grow or move around as easily.
Are There Any Risks in Chiropractic Adjustments?
A chiropractic adjustment is safe when performed by someone trained and licensed to deliver chiropractic care. Chiropractor license-holders are required to meet rigorous standards to practice professionally, so you can trust that they know what they’re doing.
In contrast, serious complications associated with chiropractic adjustment are overall rare but may include:
- A herniated disk or a worsening of an existing disk herniation
- Compression of nerves in the lower spinal column
- Stroke after neck manipulation
The Services of Live Aligned Family Chiropractic
Live Aligned Family Chiropractic has been serving the community of Golden, Colorado since 2018. Their chiropractors have given over 23000 adjustments to over 1000 Colorado families.
The head chiropractors, Dr. Charles Borgert and Dr. Kimberly Starr Doney go beyond chiropractic care by utilizing a holistic approach. With a holistic approach, chiropractic care aims to help you foster the knowledge and resources necessary for the total health of body and mind. Chiropractor services are more than just treating symptoms. We, as your doctors, take our time to make sure that your spine is in order before working on anything else.
Live Aligned Family Chiropractic provides customized chiropractic services and personalized care plans to help you find your unique path to transformation.
Besides chiropractic care, Live Aligned Family Chiropractic uses the 5 Essentials of Wellness as a baseline in providing an excellent and effective holistic care approach. Dr. Peter Martinez explains the significance of the 5 Essentials of Wellness in chiropractic care.
Chiropractic care can help improve your health by closely combining other practices, including maintaining a positive mindset and exercise. Our chiropractors also work to find out what the patient’s individual needs are for their healing process. The most notable chiropractic treatment is the spinal adjustment.
The 5 Essentials of Wellness is as follows:
- Exercise and Oxygen – Regular exercise can help your body absorb higher oxygen levels, build lean muscle, and reduce fat. A chiropractor with tailor-made exercises can make advanced programs that increase performance while fighting stress and diseases.
- Mindset – A person’s mindset is powerful and can influence one’s success in making and committing to healthy lifestyle changes. It takes courage, but just because you don’t have the right attitude does not mean it’s too late. A chiropractor can help develop an empowered attitude about health wellness, which will allow you to live optimally inside out.
- Minimizing Toxin Exposure – The body has a natural balance that can be restored through detoxification. Proper guidance on lifestyle choices is necessary to reduce harmful elements entering the system and start your journey towards wellness. Detoxification begins with proper guidance followed by careful diet monitoring. It allows an individual’s body to function at its fullest potential while defending against dangerous toxins they encounter daily.
- Pure and Simple Nutrition – A healthy diet can support your health from the inside out. Your diet affects many aspects of you, ranging in terms of physical and mental well-being to disease prevention while also aiding weight management. A chiropractor is a way to help people with their nutrition by giving a thorough nutritional assessment before outlining an individualized plan for energy levels, immunity, or resilience as needed based on allergies or diseases they may be overcoming or preventing.
Your body is constantly working to keep you alive. It can take a toll on your energy, vitality, and overall health when all these essential wellness components get neglected or ignored. There are several ways to bring back the natural healing ability of your body. Lifestyle changes like eating right, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep will do just fine.
With five essential wellness elements, you will be able to live a healthy life. Without these essentials in your daily routine, the disease will likely set in and keep up with you for the rest of your days.
Get started transforming your health today with Live Aligned Family Chiropractic!